It is our philosophy to capitalize on strengths and to deal with, even mitigate, weaknesses.
- Have you noticed a sudden personality change in a loved one? Has lovable and affable behavior transformed into irritability and anger—energy and motivation into apathy?
- Are daily routine tasks becoming increasingly difficult to carry out? Tired of forgetting where you put the car keys, what needs to be bought at the grocery store, and what you meant to do just a few minutes ago?
- Are you no longer achieving to your fullest potential when it comes to your job or family duties?
- Are you or a loved one frustrated by the daily obstacles and battles presented by increasing memory loss?
- Want to learn how to keep your brain sharp and delay the changes so often associated with aging?
- Fearful you or a loved one has dementia? Not sure what to do about it?
We can help!
Significant improvements can be made in one's life with the proper evaluation and treatment.
Most importantly, our aim is to improve yours or a loved one's mental efficiency and feeling of well-being for a happier, healthier, and more productive life!